Monday, October 28, 2013

What a girl wants ....

So I am the kind of girl who likes to ALWAYS get my way. I want a guy who will give in, even when I am wrong, but lucky for him it's not very often. But I don't want a push over, I don't want some guy who will be my fucking puppy and do whatever the fuck I ask. I want a guy who will put up a little bit of a fight, argue with me, show me some passion and then tell me I'm right and fuck me hard!

I want a guy who will want to do things that will make me happy. I want a guy who wants to please ME more than he wants to please himself. Because I am the kind of girl who will put her man's needs before her own. So it's only fair if he does the same.

I want someone who is willing to go shopping with me, on occasion. I want a guy who is okay when I go hang out with my girls. I want someone who will make me laugh and make me smile. I want someone who is caring and who loves their mom. 

I want a guy who is willing to make me dinner sometimes, I want someone who will get in the kitchen and cook with me. I want a guy who is willing to spoil the fuck out me and I don't just mean with expensive stuff, I want flowers he picked from someone's yard. Sometimes it's the little things that matter to a girl, especially this girl.

But don't get me wrong, I like expensive things too. I guess that's why I have you guys, cuz you all spoil me. This week has been great, got a new iPad and Jacket :) Love being spoiled!

XOXO
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment