Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Sexiest Voice You Will Ever Hear .....

Alright guys, now I know that some girls may claim this. But I can guarantee that when you call me, you will think that I have a sexy voice. You will think that I have a voice made to get you off and it's true. I do. When you call me, my voice will be all about your pleasure. I will say the things I know you like, I will say whatever I need to get you to cum. Of course I am not a mind reader so I may need some help knowing what kind if things to say that really turn you on. But once I know, off I will go and soon you will be coming happily! That is one of my favorite things. I love getting guys off! Making you cum is something that I really love and really turns me on. So let me do that for you. Let me turn you on, let me help you cum!

XOXO 
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment