Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tease & Denial

Sometimes I am a tease! I've been known to tease guys, let them think that there is a possibility of getting in my panties but I usually have no intention of letting them in so they get DENIED! I usually laugh about it cuz I think it's funny! I will even do it during phone sex calls ... I will get a guy all worked up and then .... DENY! It keeps them cumming back for more and it always give me a good laugh.

Today ... I had the tables turned on me when Mr. "D" called. He kept working me and getting me all turned on and soooooo close to cumming, just to deny me! Ugh it was so frustrating! I love being his little slut though. And I always know that Mr. "D" will let me cum eventually and when he does, I am never disappointed.

XOXO
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment